- Prospect identification and wealth capacity ratings
- Donor segmentation
- Donor/Foundation profiles (varying in length and complexity for specific research needs or events)
- Monitoring and summarizing online updates on donors, foundations, nonprofit trends, etc.
- An examination of news, scholarly literature, issues, or trends to put your business, nonprofit, or academic venture on the cutting-edge.
- Company and industry information to track your competitors, partners, and new directions that can impact your business, nonprofit, or academic venture.
- Government data (U.S. Census Bureau, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, SEC, residential and business property assessment, etc.) to locate demographics, wage, financial, real estate, and other numeric information to support your proposals and activities. Accompanying charts/dashboards can also be provided.
- Quantitative analysis to analyze data (either primary or secondary) and make conclusions